Pumpkin Muffin with Hazelnut Cocoa Swirls are the perfect way to kick off your Fall season baking! Pumpkin spice and everything nice is a perfect match for our Pumpkin Muffins.
Pumpkin Muffins with Hazelnut and Cocoa Swirls
Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
Lightly sweetened with honey these pumpkin muffins are topped off with our Once Again Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. They are soft, light and fluffy. A delicious holiday recipe or anytime treat!
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 tablespoonof pumpkin spice
- 11/2teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Start by mixing oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda together and set aside.
- In separate bowl, using a mixer in low speed combine eggs, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and coconut oil at room temperature.
- Now combine dry ingredients into wet mixture slowly. Mix with a spoon just until combined, avoid over mixing to ensure muffins are fluffy and light. Pour batter into prepared muffin tin and add a tablespoon of Amoré to each. Using a toothpick, swirl Amoré into top layer of the muffin.
- Take it to a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes. Check with toothpick to ensure it is baked through. Let cool before removing from pan. Store them in airtight container to remain fresh for up to 4 days.