Can good-for-you-food taste this good? It maybe what you will be thinking as you bite into your third or fourth piece of Sunflower Hemp Fudge. In keeping true to our model of simplicity for recipes: This one only calls for just three ingredients. Pulling off this feat is not difficult at all when your star ingredient is Once Again Creamy Lightly Sweetened Sunflower Hemp Butter! A newer addition to our seed butter lineup, this one has an ultra- winning flavor profile. Just a touch of organic sugar is what it takes to highlight the creaminess of organic sunflower seeds mixed with nutrient rich hemp oil.
This recipe for Sunflower Hemp Fudge is naturally vegan and gluten-free. The only added ingredients are maple syrup and coconut oil. If you count the hemp seeds used as garnish on top, that makes it an extra ingredient. Choose Sunflower Hemp Fudge either to be enjoyed as dessert, snack, or it is also suitable as a pre-work-out booster.
Easily transform it into chocolate fudge by adding two tablespoons of cacao powder to the mix. It works wonderfully well yielding a brand-new Sunflower Hemp Fudge recipe. Feel free to experiment with the texture by adding chocolate chips, chopped sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, or coconut flakes. All add a sophisticated twist to this fudge recipe.
Here are a few tips when trying out this recipe for the first time. The coconut oil must be at room temperature— as well as the sunflower butter. This will facilitate mixing them thoroughly for a fudge with a smoother consistency. If difficult to achieve the desired consistency, you may add the ingredients to a saucepan over low heat and mix until well blended. Let all cool before adding any toppings such as chocolate chips or cranberries. Share your creations with us in the comments’ section below. We look forward to them!
Looking for another easy to make fudge recipe? Try our Caramel Fudge Bites recipe found here.
Sunflower Hemp Fudge
Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
- ½ cup of Once Again Sunflower Hemp Butter
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl, and mix well until an even mixture is achieved.
- Pour into molds, or onto a parchment lined small pan. Place the fudge in your freezer for 30 minutes, and then slice into desired pieces, if made into a slab, and enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Optional: Sprinkle some sea salt or hemp seeds on top of the fudge prior to freezing.