Grapefruit Almond Butter Panna Cotta Tart
Once Again Nut Butter
- 114 grams butter, unsalted
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 2 grams kosher salt
- 30 grams egg white
- 180 grams all-purpose
- 1 gram baking powder
- 60 grams whole milk
- 70 grams granulated sugar
- 4.5 grams gelatin leaf, bloomed
- 240 grams heavy cream
- 1 gram kosher salt
85 grams Once Again almond butter
- 120 grams grapefruit juice
- 30 grams honey
- 3 grams gelatin leaf
- 8 grams Dreidoppel grapefruit paste
- 4 grams vanilla extract
Tart Dough Ingredients (or use a pre-made shell)
Almond Panna Cotta Ingredients
Grapefruit gelee recipe
- MAKE THE CRUST: Cream the butter, sugar and salt. Add the egg whites and combine. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Roll the dough to ¼” thick and thoroughly chill.
- Line a 9 or 10” tart pan with the dough and dock the sides and bottom.
- Bake at 350F until evenly golden brown. Let cool before filling.
- MAKE THE ALMOND BUTTER PANNA COTTA: Bring the milk and sugar to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add the bloomed gelatin and melt completely. Add the remaining ingredients and blend together until smooth. Use immediately in the prepared tart shell and chill until set.
- MAKE THE GRAPFRUIT GELEE: Combine 30 grams of grapefruit juice and the honey and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add the bloomed gelatin to melt. Add the remaining grapefruit juice, grapefruit paste and vanilla extract. Pour grapefruit gelee over the panna cotta and chill until set.