Simply delicious! These luxurious rich chocolaty brownies are made with just 4 ingredients. They accentuate the pure cacao taste and velvety texture from the hazelnut in our Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Not overly sweet, making it a nice match for vanilla ice cream. Our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Brownies are fool proof and pretty amazing.
Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Brownies
Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
Simply delicious made with only 4 ingredients! These chocolaty brownies are made with our gourmet product Once Again Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. You'll fall in love with its rich without being overwhelmingly sweet taste.
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Start by slightly warming up Once Again Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, if not already at room temperature.
- Add milk and stir until well mixed.
- In separate small bowl, beat both eggs and mix into Amoré mix.
- Lastly, add in 2/3 cups of oat flour and mix well by hand. Pour into 10 small mini-muffin pans, prepped with non-stick coconut spray.
- Take it to preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until cooked through.