- CRUNCHY, NO STIR PEANUT BUTTER || Certified organic peanut butter that doesn't separate - no hydrogenated oils in this American classic recipe. Our peanut butter is made by roasting and grinding blanched, dry roasted peanuts until they are wonderfully creamy. We then add our crunchies
- LIGHTLY SWEETENED & SALTED || This product contains peanuts, with a touch of salt and organic sugar to bring out the exquisitely roasted flavor
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Our peanuts are sourced from Nicaragua, Argentina and the USA. This no stir recipe is stabilized using certified organic palm fruit oil, sourced from sustainable orchards
- CERTIFIED || USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Vegan, and Kosher Certified. No added preservatives
- MINIMAL WASTE || Once Again Nut Butters are packaged in recyclable glass jars
The first certified organic peanut butter that doesn't separate - no hydrogenated oils in this American classic recipe. Our organic peanut butter is made by roasting and grinding blanched, dry roasted peanuts until they are wonderfully creamy. We add our crunchies, and then a touch of salt and organic sugar to bring out the exquisitely roasted flavor. Peanuts are ethically sourced from Argentina, Nicaragua and the USA. This no stir recipe is stabilized using certified organic palm fruit oil, sourced from sustainable orchards. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: Dry roasted blanched organic peanuts, organic palm fruit oil, organic sugar and salt.
Allergen Statement: Contains Peanuts. Produced in a Peanut-only facility.
You can call us at (585)360-2295, or request a quote, and we'd be happy to work with you.
If you're interested in becoming a distributor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of a Resale certificate, and we'll get your account set up.
For in stock items, all orders placed before 12PM EST will ship same day.
At the time of checkout, rates are calculated by UPS or USPS for your shipping cost. If you wish to utilize your shipping account, please contact us to get setup as a distributor.
See Shipping, Returns and Refunds for more information.
Featured Peanut Butter Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Sandwich Cookies
See All Peanut Butter Recipes
• Weight management
• Improved heart health
• Managing blood sugar levels
• Reduced risk for breast disease
• Improved muscle mass building
Each 2 tablespoons serving of peanut butter provides:
Protein. Peanut butter contains about 7 to 8 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
Magnesium. With about 57 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
Phosphorous. Each serving contains about 107 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 15.3 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
Zinc. A serving of peanut butter provides about 0.8 mg of zinc. This is 7.7 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 10.6 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
Niacin. Peanut butter contains 4.21 mg of niacin per serving, which makes a useful contribution towards a person’s recommended intake of 14 to 16 mg. Niacin benefits digestion and nerve function and helps produce energy.
Vitamin B-6. With 0.17 g of vitamin B-6 per serving, peanut butter provides almost 14 percent of an adult’s RDA of 1.3 mg. Vitamin B-6 plays a role in over 100 enzyme reactions in the body and may be necessary for heart and immune system health.
Fiber. A serving of peanut butter provides 2 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
• Plant-based diet
• Gluten-free diet
• High protein diet
• Vegan and vegetarians
• Mediterranean diet