- CREAMY SESAME TAHINI || Deliciously creamy, natural tahini. Our sesame tahini is made with lightly roasted sesame seeds that are milled creamy. Made in a peanut-free facility
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || Our sesame tahini contains just one ingredient - sesame seeds!
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Made with sesame seeds sourced from Mexico, Peru, Africa and Nicaragua
- CERTIFIED || Gluten free Certified, Vegan, Kosher, Paleo. No added preservatives
- MINIMAL WASTE || Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with frustration-free minimal plastic packaging
Our sesame tahini is made with lightly roasted sesame seeds that are milled creamy. Salt free and unsweetened.
Our sunflower seeds are ethically sourced from Bulgaria and Romania. Produced in a peanut free facility. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: sesame seeds
Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy and tree nuts.
You can call us at (585)360-2295, or request a quote, and we'd be happy to work with you.
If you're interested in becoming a distributor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of a Resale certificate, and we'll get your account set up.
For in stock items, all orders placed before 12PM EST will ship same day.
At the time of checkout, rates are calculated by UPS or USPS for your shipping cost. If you wish to utilize your shipping account, please contact us to get setup as a distributor.
See Shipping, Returns and Refunds for more information.
Featured Tahini Recipe
Guajillo Chile Almond Sauce
See All Tahini Recipes
• Tahini is a great source of phosphorus and manganese, both of which play vital roles in bone health. It’s also high in thiamine (vitamin B1) and vitamin B6, which are important for energy production.
• Rich in antioxidants with potential capacity to lower our risks for certain cancers.
• Lowers risk for heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
• Contains anti-inflammatory components with possibility of treating asthma for example.
• Helps protect liver and kidney function.
• Great source of plant-based protein.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of tahini provides:
Protein. Tahini contains about 6 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
Magnesium. With about 28 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
Phosphorous. Each serving contains 220 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 31 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
Zinc. A serving of tahini provides 1.4 mg of zinc. This is 12 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 17.5 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
Copper. Tahini contains 0.4 mg of copper per serving, which makes 24 percent of the RDA for adults. Copper together with iron enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
Folate. With about 29 milligrams of folate per serving, tahini provides almost 8 percent of an adult’s RDA. Our body requires folate to make DNA and other genetic material, it is also required for cells to divide. There is an increased need for folic acid during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
Fiber. A serving of tahini provides 3 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
• Plant-based diet
• Gluten-free diet
• High protein diet
• Vegan and vegetarians
• Paleo diet
• Mediterranean diet
• Nut allergy