- CREAMY ALMOND BUTTER || Pack of ten squeeze packs of deliciously creamy almond butter. Our almond butter is made with carefully selected, organically grown, unblanched almonds that are dry roasted and milled until they are wonderfully creamy. Made in a peanut-free facility
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || This product has just one ingredient - almonds!
- PERFECT FOR ON THE GO || Each squeeze pack contains 1.15 oz of almond butter. Perfect for lunch boxes, backpacks and convenient on-the-go snacking
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Our almonds are ethically sourced from Italy, Spain and California
- CERTIFIED || USDA Organic, Gluten free Certified, Peanut Free, Vegan, Kosher, Paleo, Keto. No added preservatives
Our almond butter is made with carefully selected, organically grown almonds that are dry roasted and milled until they are wonderfully creamy. Unsalted and unsweetened.
Our almonds are ethically sourced from Italy, Spain and California. Produced in a peanut free facility. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Keto, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
Case of ten, 1.15oz Squeeze Packs
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: Organic almonds
Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, sesame seeds, and on equipment that processes other tree nuts.
You can call us at (585)360-2295, or request a quote, and we'd be happy to work with you.
If you're interested in becoming a distributor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of a Resale certificate, and we'll get your account set up.
For in stock items, all orders placed before 12PM EST will ship same day.
At the time of checkout, rates are calculated by UPS or USPS for your shipping cost. If you wish to utilize your shipping account, please contact us to get setup as a distributor.
See Shipping, Returns and Refunds for more information.
Featured Almond Butter Recipe
Sweet Almond Cookie Bars
See All Almond Butter Recipes
• Rich in healthy fats, improving cardiac health and preventing heart disease
• Weight management
• High in vitamin E, prevents oxidative cell damage
• Helps regulate blood sugar
• Muscle building
Each 2 tablespoons serving of almond butter provides:
Protein. Almond butter contains about 7 to 8 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
Magnesium. With about 89 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
Phosphorous. Each serving contains 162 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 17 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
Zinc. A serving of almond butter provides 1.1 mg of zinc. This is 8 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 10.6 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
Vitamin E. With about 7.7 milligrams of vitamin E per serving, almond butter provides almost 52 percent of an adult’s RDA of 15 mg. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant.
Fiber. A serving of almond butter provides 3 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
• Plant-based diet
• Gluten-free diet
• High protein diet
• Vegan and vegetarians
• Paleo diet
• Mediterranean diet