- CREAMY CASHEW BUTTER || Pack of ten deliciously creamy, organic cashew butter squeeze packs. Our cashew butter is made with the finest, organically grown cashews that are dry roasted and milled smooth. Made in a peanut-free facility
- SALT FREE, UNSWEETENED || Contains cashews and 5-8% expeller-pressed sunflower oil to enhance spreadability. No added salt or sugar
- PERFECT FOR ON THE GO || Each squeeze pack contains 1.15 oz of cashew butter. Perfect for lunch boxes, backpacks and convenient on-the-go snacking
- ETHICALLY SOURCED || Our cashews are ethically sourced from Brazil, Africa and Vietnam
- CERTIFIED || USDA Certified Organic, Gluten free, Vegan, Kosher Certified and Peanut Free. No added preservatives
Our cashew butter is made with the finest, organically grown cashews that are dry roasted and milled smooth. 5-8% expeller-pressed sunflower oil added to enhance spreadability. Unsweetened with no added salt.
Our cashews are ethically sourced from Brazil, Africa and Vietnam. Produced in a peanut free facility. USDA Certified Organic, Honest in Trade, Gluten-Free Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO Verified. No preservatives added.
Case of ten, 1.15oz Squeeze Packs.
While refrigeration of this product isn't necessary, if stirring is something you wish to minimize, stir and then refrigerate. Please be aware that if left out at room temperature, natural oil separation will occur.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production. Once opened, we recommend a three month shelf life. We cannot guarantee product performance past the sell-by date as we do not add preservatives to our products.
Ingredients: Organic cashews and organic sunflower oil
Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, sesame seeds, and on equipment that processes other tree nuts.
You can call us at (585)360-2295, or request a quote, and we'd be happy to work with you.
If you're interested in becoming a distributor, email us at email@example.com with a copy of a Resale certificate, and we'll get your account set up.
For in stock items, all orders placed before 12PM EST will ship same day.
At the time of checkout, rates are calculated by UPS or USPS for your shipping cost. If you wish to utilize your shipping account, please contact us to get setup as a distributor.
See Shipping, Returns and Refunds for more information.
Featured Cashew Butter Recipe
Mac & Cashew Cheese Sauce
See All Cashew Butter Recipes
• Rich in healthy fats, improving cardiac health and preventing heart disease
• Weight management
• Helps regulate blood sugar
• Muscle building
• High in tryptophan which helps boost serotonin, the neurotransmitter responsible for boosting happiness.
• Great for blood and bone health, also to prevent anemia.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of cashew butter provides:
Protein. Cashew butter contains about 5 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
Magnesium. With about 83 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
Phosphorous. Each serving contains 146 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 14 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
Zinc. A serving of cashew butter provides 1.6 mg of zinc. This is 12 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 20 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
Copper. Cashew butter contains 0.8 mg of copper per serving, which makes 36 percent of the RDA for adults. Copper together with iron enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
Folate. With about 22 milligrams of folate per serving, cashew butter provides almost 6 percent of an adult’s RDA. Our body requires folate to make DNA and other genetic material, it is also required for cells to divide. There is an increased need for folic acid during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
Fiber. A serving of cashew butter provides 1 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
• Plant-based diet
• Gluten-free diet
• High protein diet
• Vegan and vegetarians
• Paleo diet
• Mediterranean diet