WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR
* Perform installation, modification, repair, and maintenance of equipment and machinery, including pneumatic equipment, electrical conduit, wiring, outlets, fixtures, transformers, panel boards, AC & DC motors, relay and control equipment, and other production and facility equipment in accordance with engineering principles and safety regulations.
* Troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits and programmable logic controllers (PLC).
* Prepare accurate records for preventative maintenance for machines and equipment. Complete all process/product related documentation as it relates to the work performed.
* Perform changeover, setup and operation of production equipment.
* Other duties as assigned
* Be on call when plant is in operation
* Must be able to work assigned hours as required
* Knowledge of the metric system, as well as AC/DC control circuits.
* Ability to read electrical schematics
* Very good basic math skills and experience with computer hardware a plus.
* Self-motivated, works well both independently and as a team player, strong work ethics.
* Educational Assistance
* ESOP Stock Allocation
* Competitive Health Insurance and Benefit package
Once Again Nut Butter is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume with salary history to:
Once Again Nut Butter, Inc.
P.O. Box 429, Nunda, N.Y. 14517
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE