Enjoy this recipe for white gazpacho!
Learn more about our Almond butters:
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company prides itself on offering a wide selection of vegan, and gluten-free nut butter products. With a dedication to quality and superior taste, we use only the best almonds to produce our extensive line of organic and natural almond butter products.
Each one of our almond butter products are milled in a specific way to create a unique taste and lasting flavor. Whether you are looking to enjoy organic almond butter on the go or buy in bulk, we have you covered. We offer both roasted and blanched almond butter. Roasted almonds have been heated for up to an hour to deepen their flavor while blanched almonds have been boiled for a short period of time in order to remove their skins. Our Keto almond butters make a great choice for those following a low-carb, high-fat diet.
In order to produce these high-quality and delicious organic nut butter products, at Once Again Nut Butter, we use more natural methods with no added sugars or salt. Our natural almond butter products are gluten-free, vegan, kosher, sodium-free, and non-GMO. For inspiration on how to make tasty and healthy treats from either our roasted or blanched organic almond butter, visit our recipes section today.
- 2 cups diced stale white bread crusts removed
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes washed
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Place all ingredients together in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pass the gazpacho through a fine chinois to remove the pulp. Press the pulp through the chinois using the bottom of a ladle to extract the most flavor from the almonds.
- Chill well before serving.
- To serve, ladle into a shallow bowl and garnish with a few grape slices and slivered almonds.
Leave a comment