Today’s recipe: Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles! Incredibly easy to make. It is made with our Peanut butter, to find out more read below.
At Once Again Nut Butter, we’ve taken the classic peanut butter and revamped it to be even better and equally as delicious as any other peanut butter products you may have tried. Continuing the tradition of providing high-quality organic nut butter products, our certified organic peanut butter won’t separate and requires little to no stirring. Our organic peanut butter products are free of hydrogenated oils, so you’ll be sure to enjoy our yummy peanut butter without any harmful additives.
Made from only the finest dry roasted peanuts, we pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of products guaranteed to suit every taste. Whether you’re looking for vegan or high-protein peanut butter options, our products are sure to please.
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company strives to create a healthy wholesome product loved by both children and adults alike. Most of our products are available in either 12 oz. or 16 oz. jars. In addition, we also carry bulk natural peanut butter available in 9 lb tubs for our food service clients, as well as convenient single serving nut butter packs of our delicious creamy no salt peanut butter spread, ideal for camping, picnics, or school lunches.
Proudly offering a variety of styles including smooth, crunchy, unsweetened, and no salt peanut butter spreads, we also carry a selection of old-fashioned no-stir organic peanut butter products. Staying true to our mission to provide natural and organic products, we also offer vegan peanut butter and gluten-free butter snacks to accommodate a wide variety of dietary concerns. Looking for fun and creative ways to enjoy this childhood favorite? Check out our
organic peanut butter recipes collection. Whether you prefer smooth, creamy, or natural crunchy peanut butter, we offer helpful tips on how to make delicious snacks everyone will love.
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 8 oz box or bag Pad Thai rice noodles
- 1 cup carrots julienned or shredded
- 1 cup red bell peppers julienned
- 1 cup snow peas julienned
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lime wedged
- Place the peanut butter, cilantro, water, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot chili sauce and garlic in a blender.
- Pure until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Add the vegetables, season lightly if desired, and saut for 3-4 minutes, until vegetables have softened but still maintain some crunch. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles in simmering salted water for 1-2 minutes. Rice noodles cook very quickly. Drain the noodles and place back in the pot. Toss with the peanut sauce.
- To serve, arrange the noodles in a shallow bowl or on a plate. Top with a large scoop of the vegetables. Garnish with a lime wedge.