Pumpkin Pie Oat Cups made healthy with simple ingredients including our Keto approved Blanched Almond Butter. It is perfectly matched with pumpkin spice flavor! Please visit our recipe section of the website and search for other pumpkin recipes or recipes with one of our products. You can customize the search to fit whatever you are looking for.
Pumpkin Pie and Oats Cup
Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
Pumpkin Pie made healthy with simple ingredients! The consistency of our Once Again Blanched Almond Butter is perfectly matched with pumpkin puree for a delicious little pumpkin pie you can have anytime! Beautiful holiday recipe for your Thanksgiving feast too.
1 ½ cup of quick oats
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- Start by mixing the ingredients for the crust, then press about 1 tablespoon of mix into muffin tin. Take it to refrigerator while you prepare the topping. Save about 2 tablespoons of crust mix to sprinkle on top.
- Mix pumpkin puree, blanched almond butter and pumpkin spice. Pour on top of crust and sprinkle the left over crust as topping evenly.
- Place in refrigerator to set for 4 to 6 hours. Enjoy! Keep leftovers in refrigerator, best consumed within 2-3 days.