Our recipe today is for Peanut Tofu Lettuce Cups, read about our Peanut Butter below.
At Once Again Nut Butter, we’ve taken the classic peanut butter and revamped it to be even better and equally as delicious as any other peanut butter products you may have tried. Continuing the tradition of providing high-quality organic nut butter products, our certified organic peanut butter won’t separate and requires little to no stirring. Our organic peanut butter products are free of hydrogenated oils, so you’ll be sure to enjoy our yummy peanut butter without any harmful additives.
Made from only the finest dry roasted peanuts, we pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of products guaranteed to suit every taste. Whether you’re looking for vegan or high-protein peanut butter options, our products are sure to please.
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company strives to create a healthy wholesome product loved by both children and adults alike. Most of our products are available in either 12 oz. or 16 oz. jars. In addition, we also carry bulk natural peanut butter available in 9 lb tubs for our food service clients, as well as convenient single serving nut butter packs of our delicious creamy no salt peanut butter spread, ideal for camping, picnics, or school lunches.
Proudly offering a variety of styles including smooth, crunchy, unsweetened, and no salt peanut butter spreads, we also carry a selection of old-fashioned no-stir organic peanut butter products. Staying true to our mission to provide natural and organic products, we also offer vegan peanut butter and gluten-free butter snacks to accommodate a wide variety of dietary concerns. Looking for fun and creative ways to enjoy this childhood favorite? Check out our
organic peanut butter recipes collection. Whether you prefer smooth, creamy, or natural crunchy peanut butter, we offer helpful tips on how to make delicious snacks everyone will love.
Peanut Tofu Lettuce Cups
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 12 oz silken firm tofu pressed to remove moisture and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper seeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 medium carrot peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3/4 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 large basil leaves chopped
- 10 large mint leaves chopped
- 6-12 large leaves of Boston bibb lettuce
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Whisk together the peanut butter, water, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, and brown sugar. Gently toss the tofu and half of the chopped peanuts with the peanut sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes, taking care not to brown. Add the pepper and carrot. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and soy sauce, and cover the pan tightly with a lid. Cook for 2 minutes, until the cabbage just begins to soften. Remove the vegetables from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Toss together the green onions, cilantro, basil, and mint.
- Lay out the leaves of lettuce. One leaf will be enough if they are large. Use two leaves, slightly overlapped, if the leaves are small. Divide the tofu mixture evenly between the lettuce cups, then top with sautéed vegetables and herbs. Garnish with the remaining chopped peanuts. Serve with fresh lime wedges.