Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
Easiest homemade marzipan recipe you'll find! Vegan and only 2 ingredients. Made with our blanched almond butter. Just mix that with cacao powder for a fantastic truffle recipe! Great for holiday exchanges and more!
- 1/4cup of confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of confectioners sugar
- Start with the Once Again Blanched Creamy Almond Butter and add in one tablespoon at a time of sifted confectioners sugar. Mix with spoon until you can knead with hands. Add up to 1/4 cup of the sugar or more depending on your desired consistency. Keep in refrigerator for freshness.
- For truffles, roll marzipan into balls, and dust with the mixture of cacao powder and confectioners sugar. Keep in refrigerator to set and for freshness. Enjoy!