In honor of National Peanut Butter Lovers Month we are sharing another recipe that will make you fall in love with Peanut Butter all over again…. you’re welcome! Our Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup recipe is incredibly easy to make and will change how you look at chocolate treats.
At Once Again Nut Butter, we’ve taken the classic peanut butter and revamped it to be even better and equally as delicious as any other peanut butter products you may have tried. Continuing the tradition of providing high-quality organic nut butter products, our certified organic peanut butter won’t separate and requires little to no stirring. Our organic peanut butter products are free of hydrogenated oils, so you’ll be sure to enjoy our yummy peanut butter without any harmful additives.
Made from only the finest dry roasted peanuts, we pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of products guaranteed to suit every taste. Whether you’re looking for vegan or high-protein peanut butter options, our products are sure to please.
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company strives to create a healthy wholesome product loved by both children and adults alike. Most of our products are available in either 12 oz. or 16 oz. jars.
In addition, we also carrybulk peanut butter available in 9 lb tubs for anyone to purchase and great for our food service clients, as well as convenient single serving nut butter packs of our delicious creamy no salt peanut butter spread, ideal for camping, picnics, or school lunches.
Proudly offering a variety of styles including smooth, crunchy, unsweetened, and no salt peanut butter spreads, we also carry a selection of old-fashioned no-stir organic peanut butter products. Staying true to our mission to provide natural and organic products, we also offer vegan peanut butter and gluten-free butter snacks to accommodate a wide variety of dietary concerns. Looking for fun and creative ways to enjoy this childhood favorite? Check out our organic peanut butter recipes collection. Whether you prefer smooth, creamy, or natural crunchy peanut butter, we offer helpful tips on how to make delicious snacks everyone will love.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons fine ground stevia or 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup of Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil with cacao powder, then add in the stevia or sugar. Pour into mini muffin pan, filling up to 1/3 third of each cup.
- Then take it to freezer for 5 minutes. Now mix peanut butter with 1/4 cup coconut oil. Fill another 1/3 of each cup and take it back to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Lastly top each cup with the rest of the chocolate mixture and freeze for another 15 minutes. It’s ready to enjoy!
- Keep it in freezer since it will melt fast at room temperature. You may also use dark chocolate chips, melt and use it as the bottom and top layer for an even easier option!