Need a long lasting source of fuel that will keep you full and satisfied all morning? Look no further. I named this a “sh-moothie” since this protein-packed smoothie is more like a chocolate shake’s healthy cousin. My self-declared vegetarian son slurped this down in no time – a win for Mom as I watched 14 grams of protein disappear in a minute flat and a win for him since he got to have “dessert” for breakfast (ha!).
Once Again Nut Butter
- 3/4 cup silken tofu
- 3/4 cup frozen banana slices
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp of Once Again Sunflower Seed Butter - Peanut Free, No salt, No sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a chilled glass.
Leave a comment